MELBOURNE STUDIO CAREER OPPORTUNITY – ARCHITECTURAL GRADUATE
Preston Lane is an award-winning design focused practice with offices in Melbourne and Hobart.
We are a small to medium sized practice undertaking projects of varying size, complexity, and cost. We are currently working on a range of project typologies including commercial (office and multi residential), local government, heritage, hospitality and residential including new houses and renovations/extensions. Preston Lane is an A+ member of the Australian Institute of Architects and all staff are covered by this membership.
Our studio is a fun, relaxed, hard working environment, and our close-knit team works together on all aspects of the architectural process. Preston Lane is a great place to learn and take responsibility for projects with the support of more experienced Architects. We are interested in meeting applicants looking for a long-term position and we support and encourage experience towards your Architectural registration.
A position is available in our Melbourne studio for an exceptional and passionate Architectural Graduate. Ideally you have had some experience in another office – either post graduate or perhaps during your studies. We are seeking a hardworking, easy going, enthusiastic and confident person that is looking to work as a key member of our small team.
Our ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Design experience and importantly a passion for design.
- A can-do attitude.
- Ability to adapt and work across multiple projects.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Demonstrate initiative and proactive approach to daily tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Design Documentation skills would be excellent but not essential (AutoCAD).
- High level of skill using Adobe Creative Suite
- High level Sketchup experience.
Please email a cover letter, CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org