Melbourne Studio Career Opportunity – Project Architect
Preston Lane Architects is an award-winning design focused practice with offices in Melbourne and Hobart.
A full-time position is available in our growing Melbourne studio for an exceptional Project Architect with 4-8 years post graduate experience. This role will allow you to work on all stages of the architectural process, from concept design through to contract administration. We have several exciting new projects including high end single residential houses, small to medium scale commercial multi residential and commercial office projects.
We offer a fantastic work environment and our studio is a great place to learn and take responsibility for projects alongside more experienced Architects; along with the opportunity to become a key part of our growing practice. We are interested in meeting applicants looking for a long-term career position with salary commensurate with skills and experience.
We are seeking an easy going, enthusiastic and confident person that is happy to work in a small team.
The following skills are required:
- Strong design experience, ability and passion
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Documentation (AutoCAD essential), detailing and drawing management skills
- Specific experience in the documentation of highly detailed residential projects
- Ability to co-ordinate and liaise with clients, consultants and authorities
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite and Sketchup
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org