Melbourne Studio Career Opportunity – Project Architect
Preston Lane Architects is an award winning design focused practice with offices in Melbourne and Hobart.
A full-time position is available in our Melbourne studio for an exceptional Project Architect with 6-10 years post graduate experience. This role will allow you to work on all stages of the architectural process, from concept design through to contract administration, on a range of high end single residential and small-scale commercial projects.
We offer a fantastic work environment and our studio is a great place to learn and take responsibility for projects alongside more experienced Architects; along with the opportunity to become a key part of our growing practice. We are interested in meeting applicants looking for a long-term career position with salary commensurate with skills and experience.
We are seeking an easy going, enthusiastic and confident person that is happy to work in a small team.
The following skills are required:
- Strong design experience, ability and passion
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Documentation (AutoCAD essential), detailing and drawing management skills
- Specific experience in the documentation of highly detailed residential projects
- Ability to co-ordinate and liaise with clients, consultants and authorities
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite and Sketchup
Please email your CV to email@example.com